Tuesday, April 6, 2010

First day to learn so much.

Today, i finally figured out what i love the most about people: The way they talk to one another.
I'm, I Wish It Was Easier and this is my blog. I'm a fifteen year old guy, living on a 10th floor in an apartment with my mother. I live in Puerto Rico and the thing i do the most is write, listen to music and think. I have a girlfriend, amazing friends and go to a... Sort of Okay School. I love video games and i am highly addicted to them. I've been Diagnosed with A.D.D. and i am getting medicated for it. So far, it helps with me memorizing things that i usually forget like when i lose my iPod or when my mother forgets her stuff. Other than that i still have problems concentrating in school but i'm working hard to get my grades up not considering the fact that i'm writing this instead of studying right now.. Heh... I've always thought life was easier when i was in Second grade. I was a straight A student up until Fourth grade that's when i first got my first B. After that, my grades dropped like a Nuclear bomb on a test field. Fast forwarding, In Eighth grade, i failed the class due to this REALLY big eyed teacher. Her eyes were as big as a galaxy and when she stared at you.. She stared! It looked like a frog looking at it's next possible fly-by meal. I bet that if she didn't wear that horribly black eye-liner, Her eyes wouldn't look so big. Almost 85% of the students failed! I was amazed that even though most of the students failed, my parents still blamed ME instead of the teacher for getting a bad grade. I was shocked. Either way, This girl, lets call her.. "Wanting to make it easier". Well.. "Wanting to make it easier" was this this girl i met in sixth grade. I already had a girlfriend at that time but the way it was going i didn't think it would last too long. Then on Seventh grade I broke up with her in an English class room and she was heartbroken. Uhm... Okay now i can't lie but i DIDN'T break up with her.. She broke up with me. Go figure, huh? Either way i was indifferent and she thought she actually managed to do any damage on me. Funny thing is after she broke up with me this Ninth grader girl started falling for ME! It was awesome for the time it lasted. That time being only about one and a half weeks.. Eh i enjoyed it all until i found out she was with someone else while dating me. I could not believe that i was not the one being cheated on but the one she was cheating with! Hah! That made me feel special.. for about .20 seconds of my life until i came back to reality and managed to figure out that though we were together, we weren't a.."Thing" so basically i was girlfriend-less? For that time which was kind of awesome considering that i noticed that you don't need to be in a serious relationship to actually manage anything with someone. Eh after that a few girls here and there possible relationships with some and endless denials with others. It was all fun and games and yet i still was doing slightly badly in my grades. And now at eighth i Re-discovered, "Wanting to make it easier". She was that girl in school at elementary that everyone thought was real girly, really funny and a nice gal though not all that good looking. In eighth grade, i fell for her. She was always with me, and we spent so much time together it couldn't possibly be like that just for us to be friends.. I was really immature, playful and alltogether a really low-down student. Though i behaved, and helped the teachers and students i barely did any work myself and i didn't work on anything for myself. She changed that. Somehow she changed with me around too. From that girly-everyone likes you like a friend girl, she became this hot beautiful teenage girl that makes me proud to point at her and say, "She's my girlfriend, and i love her!" Now me, i changed the way i dressed, acted and did things. I matured, found out that i am good at leading people to do things and i don't know i guess overall i got friends and became over-social. Life was... IS good. So far, that's all that's happened up until now. Next post is more... Specific.
Signed,
I Wish It Was Easier

No comments:

Post a Comment