Saturday, April 10, 2010

Life Change Delayed.

Today i woke up with a finger poking at my bad knee. "Ruins everything" wanted me to wake up early because i had to take my daily A.D.D. pill and it always had to be in the morning which kind of sucked unless of course i could wake up, take it, then fall asleep again, But i couldn't. My dad gave me this huge speech about how my mother did something wrong, (Again) just so he could blow off some steam. We stopped over at a restaurant in front of dad's business to eat some breakfast. I ate my usual, a Ham & Cheese sandwich with some chips and he ate a ham & cheese with eggs. It was all good until he opened his mouth up again, yet to talk more B.S. about how drugs shouldn't be taken for my condition and how my mother should be medicated and BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. I was tired of hearing this and i felt a searing flame coming out through my throat. I had to get out of there or else i might've burst. Soon afterwords, we went back to the office to meet up with "Ruins everything"s partner in business. As he went to the bathroom to change shirts, i stood outside with PSP in hand, and music in ears. I was talking with his partner and she was great. Then my dad comes out, i thought he had everything and we were ready to walk out. I let go of the door, (I was leaning on it at the time) and it closed. About .2 miliseconds before the door closes, "Ruins everything" yells out, "IWISHITWASEASIER!!!! THE DO--" and as he ran over to the door, it closed. immediately, he orders me to run over to the restaurant and get some plastic knives to try and open the door. So i happily agree and limp over to the restaurant and get the two knives plus a few napkins due to my allergies. As soon as i get back i find out he was still cursing out things about how "why was i born? Why do i deserve this? This is some crud!" obviously, i write it censored due to.. Well the obvious. But just imagine you just lost your car, got mugged, lost your home and woke up on the wrong side of the bed. how would -you- act? Well that's how he did. He made me feel like i didn't deserve this life or anything in it. I felt like i should just jump in front of a car right there and then. But... Something kept on holding me back. I don't know if it was me thinking of how young i am and that i still have lots to do or if i thought about how many people i thought i might disappoint if i did that but just then and there, i couldn't do it. Then we walk over to the restaurant again considering mission: Pick-lock failed. There, i get another dosage of B.S. because i took out my PSP while he was talking with his business partner. about how, "Oh you forgot to grab the keys but you didn't forget that game, did you?" Of course, censored again. How the hell was i supposed to know that i had to grab the keys? How is it MY fault that the business partner stayed outside and didn't come in? How is it MY FAULT if he didn't grab the keys before he went out?! I don't know maybe he imagined i told him i have the keys maybe i scared the business partner to not come in or something but somehow it was my fault. My granny isn't coming so i can kiss that peaceful weekend goodbye. Any-who, the owner of the joint below my dad's business came over and gave him the extra set of keys so he could open up and get his keys out. (Wow why didn't he think of that before, right?) I got so pissed off, i couldn't even talk. Then i go to the mall, to the 2 banks there and neither of them accepted my fathers commercial account so he has no way of having his money safely stored. Oh joy... I kept on sneezing and sneezing and i'm -still- sneezing right now thanks to my bloody allergies. I know my life's not the worst but you sure as hell wouldn't want to be me right now, would you? That's what i thought. (Continued later due to it not being 7:00pm when the day is "Officially over")

No comments:

Post a Comment